The AFI has available a number of leading investment experts with extensive knowledge of companies’ investment needs. We draw from our experience gained through many years of intensive cooperation with the public and private sectors.
Our broad network of contacts includes embassies of the Czech Republic, general and honorary consulates, foreign offices of the Ministry of Industry and Trade, and hundreds of branches of AFI member companies in foreign markets.
The AFI is a reliable platform for supporting your investment project abroad.
Focal points in the area of exporting investments:
- Investment and technology units (construction-technology projects including constituent subcontractors)
- Energy, chemical and petrochemical industry, food production (distilling, sugar industry), water management, manufacturing, property development and infrastructure, among other sectors
- Foreign direct investment implemented by a Czech company abroad – Czech companies with expansion potential
- Acquisitions and joint ventures of Czech companies abroad
- Services connected with investment and construction activities
- Consulting services related to investments (legal consulting, engineering and negotiation with licensors, among others)
- Consulting service related to previous investments
The AFI’s objectives:
- Seek out and actively develop opportunities for export of investments
- Help to ensure sources of capital and long-term financing
- Cooperation with suitable partners (e.g. multinational contractors in third-country markets)
- Help to formulate the strategy for exporting investments and investment units at the state level and co-create suitable conditions for Czech firms that manage or implement such projects
- Division of risks between the public and private sectors