Adam Smith Conferences is proud to announce the 7th International CEE Automotive Forum, taking place on 10-11 November 2020 in Budapest, Hungary.
Central & Eastern European Automotive Forum 2020 will bring together all the leading players of the automotive industry from 20+ CEE countries to discuss how to rebuild the industry after COVID-19 pandemic. OEMs, Tier suppliers, as well as solution providers and start-ups will all gather in a new safe environment for 2 days of news and networking.
40+ speakers I 200+ delegates I 100+ B2B-meetings I 20+ countries
With this invitation via the Association for Foreign Investment (AFI) you are entitled to a 15% discount. Simply quote your VIP code: ACC015mAFI and REGISTER ONLINE.
AMONG THE SPEAKERS WHO CONFIRMED:
- Margaret Beever, Head of Purchasing Central and Eastern Europe, Jaguar Land Rover
- Miodrag Ognjanovic, Purchasing Director, Fiat Chrysler Automobiles
- Juan Carlos Gonzalez, Senior Purchasing Manager, Ford Motor Company
- Laszlo Urban, Deputy Managing Director, Magyar Suzuki Corp
- Sasha Cioringa, General Manager, Continental Automotive Serbia
- Charles Wassen, General Manager, Dana Hungary
- Pierluigi Ghione, General Manager, Magna Seating
- And many others
HIGHLIGHTS OF THE PROGRAMME THIS YEAR
- Rewriting our future - Automotive market in the new post COVID-19 reality. Forecasts and strategies for the recovery of the CEE automotive industry
- The 2020 OEM strategic panel debate: Rebuilding the industry after COVID-19 pandemic
- Manufacturing efficiency – what would the ‘new normal’ be?
- Key innovation trends helping a smooth recovery. Which practices and solutions does the industry require these days?
- Special focus panel discussion: biosecurity in automotive organisations.
- Suppliers’ strategies in response to the COVID-19 impact. Current competitiveness and quality standards.
- The 2020 OEMs / suppliers panel debate
- Automotive software driven innovations and solutions. Transformation of the industry into software-defined platforms. Discussing a path forward within the crisis
- Have start-ups become counter-cyclical investments?
- HR panel debate. Human Resources challenges in automotive industry
See the conference agenda here
RAISE YOUR PROFILE TO 250+ COMPANIES & INDUSTRY DECISION-MAKERS
For information about our unique speaking, sponsorship and exhibition packages, tailored specifically to your needs, please contact: Dmitry Srybny on: Tel: +44 777 400 6056, or email: email@example.com
Join us in our groups on LinkedIn: add your opinions, suggest topics for discussion and join the debate. Your voice is important to us!
Stay safe and hope to see you in Budapest in November!