The CEE Automotive forum will be held in Prague on 9-10 October 2018.
We are delighted to invite you to CEE Automotive Forum, which will take place on 9-10 October in Prague.
Our event is always a reflection of what is happening in the industry, which is why this year we have introduced some new topics.
Association of Foreign Investment is a supporting organization of the Forum. You are entitled to a 15% discount. Simply quote your VIP code: 1153mAFI
- Henrik von Scheel, originator of the Industry 4.0
- Adrienn Sziraki Purchasing - Eastern Europe Regional Office, Volkswagen
- Christian Cahn von Seelen, Head of Corporate Strategy, SKODA Auto
- Andrea Töreki Supplier Quality Assurance - Eastern Europe Regional Office, Volkswagen
- Jörg Hölig, Manager Competence Center for Integral Safety, EDAG
- Pierluigi Ghione, General Manager – Serbia, Grammer Systems
- Pavel Vesely, Head of Purchasing, SKODA Auto
- Laszlo Urban*, Deputy Managing Director, Magyar Suzuki Corp*
- Petr Heczko, Director of Division for Foreign Activities, CzechInvest
- Rainer Heck, Director and head of Automotive Europe and Africa, Control Risks
- Strategic priorities of the leading OEMs. How are they determined and what time perspective are they designed for?
- Implementation of the Industry 4.0 concept in the automotive industry.
- How to stay relevant? How to grow? How to retain the loyalty of customers?
- OEM-supplier relationships: creating value for both sides
- Technology trends in automotive manufacturing
- Suppliers’ strategic priorities in current market conditions
- Building competitive procurement: optimization of supply chain and logistics
We look forward to welcoming you in Prague this October!
Marketing & Communications Manager
Adam Smith Conferences