Join us at the Automotive Logistics Central and Eastern Europe summit, taking place at the luxurious Kempinski Hotel Corvinus Budapest, on 13-14 November. Register before 28 September to take advantage of the early bird discount and save yourself 100 euros on the standard delegate rate.
The inaugural Automotive Logistics Central & Eastern Europe summit will be held in Hungary on 13 – 14 November 2018. The event will attract some of the most senior executives in the CEE automotive logistics arena as they debate on the best ways for the region to continue to grow and prosper.
Set at Hungary’s spectacular Kempinski Hotel Corvinus Budapest, the summit will cover topics including:
- The economic trends driving automotive production and logistics in the CEE region
- What logistics and supply chain networks can do to improve connectivity
- The role of IT and digitalisation in keeping the CEE competitive
- How logistics operations in the area can be optimised for greater efficiency
- How the region can get ahead in the move to electric and autonomous vehicles
- What the CEE can do to become even more competitive on the global automotive stage
More than 200 directors and senior managers from major vehicle-makers, parts suppliers, technology specialists and logistics service providers will be in attendance. There will be ample opportunity to connect and network with your fellow delegates, with 12 hours of networking activities over the course of the summit.
Register now and join us in November, as we evaluate the four key issues which will be fundamental to the future of this prosperous region: investment, technology, talent and infrastructure.