AFI together with CzechInvest and its member companies CBRE, CTP, Kinstellar, Konečná & Zacha, M2C, P3 Logistic Parks, PRK Partners and White Star Real Estate held two networking events during Expo Real Fair on 8 October. This get togethers took place at the stand of the City of Ostrava and the City of Prague. They aimed to bring together investors, potential investors in the Czech Republic and Czech companies. Both of the events worked out very well, more than 100 people attended.
Following topics were introduced:
- Changes in the Infrastructure around Ostrava were introduced by PRK Partners
- Trends in the Evolution of Industrial Parks in CEE by CTP
- Innovation & Technology – The Country for the Future by CzechInvest
- Czech Republic – Logistics & Supply Chain Confidence Index 2019 by CBRE and P3
- Changes in the Building Code: Will We Build Faster? Yes, We Will! by Konečná & Zacha
- Commercial Investment Climate by CBRE