After 1989, the Company was successively transformed from a state enterprise to a joint-stock company, it was privatized, and its name was changed. Technoprojekt extended its orientation to industrial branches, power constructions, infrastructure constructions, industrial zones, and civil constructions. The Company has implemented hundreds of projects in the Czech Republic and abroad. Technoprojekt cooperates with a number of foreign suppliers and clients, and it is able to apply requirements of international standards and regulations.
The Company provides services for development and implementation of investment projects with emphasis on the environment and general construction service life.
Studies and surveys:
- Survey arrangement (engineering – geological survey, radon survey, geodesic survey),
- Documentation elaboration for EIA procedures,
- Arrangement of EIA procedures documentation negotiation including a standpoint by an environment protection authority,
- Documentation elaboration and engineering to provide the Integrated Permit, IPPC.
- Project documentation elaboration for Planning Permit procedures (including elaboration of an occupation report for application for a land plot exemption from the agricultural soil fund),
- Building Permit Project documentation elaboration,
- Documentation elaboration for the construction execution,
- Tender documentation elaboration for a choice of the construction contractor (commercial and technical packages including specifications and Bills of Quantities).
- Engineering for a final Planning Permit,
- Engineering for a final Building Permit.
- Tender organization for a construction contractor and recommendation of the most suitable Bid to the Client
- Execution of the Author's supervision of the designer,
- Construction management in terms of time, quality and cost, including execution of agreed activities by a technical supervisor of the Investor,
- Detail design documentation elaboration,
- Assistance in the course of the pilot operation and final approval issuance.