The AFI serves as a one-stop shop acting as a facilitator on the delivery side of a project.
Our members offer experience and a unique and comprehensive portfolio of services in all key phases of the investment process.
Dozens of reference projects involving successfully implemented investments and the extensive experience of our member companies with investments of various sizes and across a broad spectrum of sector are evidence of the high level of quality of the provided services.
A typical example of a manufacturing project may include the following list of services provided by our member companies:
- Feasibility study
- Site selection (from the perspective of availability of labour, customers, property leasing costs vs. the length of permit processes)
- Information on forms of available government support and other aid (investment incentives, EU funds, tax-deductible items, support for research and development projects)
- Tax advisory services, structuring, optimisation, international taxation
- Legal advisory services, compliance, agreements
- HR consulting and recruitment
- Executive search
- financial advisory services
- Environmental advisory services
- Permit processes
- Negotiations with authorities
- Preparation of project documentation
- Cost management
- Construction management
- Turn-key projects
- Technical due diligence